okay at 7:30 I got a call from the office and i got the opportunity to work till 5 pm. Have a lovely Monday! Work and work
Yes, now is the second year the elks are standing at Nybrotorget in Stockholm. I most say they are really nice to look at. Anyways, now I have to make a fast stop at the gym and than walk back home and cook some kidney beans.
Gingerbread cookies are on the way!
Sunday at my parents house, gingerbread cookies and Christmas songs! Lovely Sunday 🙂
Last evenig was at my parents house and my dad and I made Lemon Scented pork stew and the dish turned out really tasty.
The time to make the dish was may be max a hour, becasue we had never done the dish before. But one hour is more than enough with the preparation and the cooking. I would say the dish is very simple to make and almost no steps to follow.
- 1 pork (s)
- 1 tablespoon butter salt and pepper
- 1 yellow onion (s)
- 2 garlic clove (s)
- 0.5 pieces of meat stock cube (s)
- 12 pieces mushrooms , medium
- 0.5 tbsp flour
- 0.5 jar (s ), thyme , fresh
- 2.5 dl cream
- 0.5 pc lemon (s) , ( both juice and skin )
1. polish pork tenderloin and cut into 1.5 cm thick slices . Honing wheels so they get nice color in a deep frying pan . Stall of security while you mince the onion and garlic. Cut the sponge into wedges .
2. Fry the onion , mushrooms and garlic in skillet in butter . Add the meat and dust with flour. Finely chop the thyme and add along with the cream and beef stock . Grate in a little lemon zest and lemon juice. Let simmer in low heat for about 15 minutes . Season with salt & pepper and possibly more lemon.
Today Rotaract had this amazing event with ICA MAXI in Lindhagen. We did a charity work with statsmissionen to collect things for the people in the need. Statsmissionen requsted warm gloves, socks, soap, and other items. We stod at the entrens and at the exit to inform the project and to collect the items which people purchased.
The thing is, people donated a lot! I mean, we got three shopping carts full! I must say, the shopper did the whole project a success and thanks to ICA MAXI. It was a big joy to be a part of the event!
After long time my friend and I had dinner at Shun Xin.
My friend took me to a almost wole in the wall resturant on Tulegatan 36 with really nice wok. The place had only more or less 5 tabels. At the same time kind of a big menu to compare to the size of the resturant. The menu had chicken, duke and beef.
My friend had beef and in my case was chicken with green curry. The dish was hot and not to hot, I could eat the dish without any problems. I do not really think I could eat wok everyday, but once in the blue moon is enough. Overall the dinner was nice.
Too laze to use a deep plate so a cup is perfectly fine.
Today as every other mornings, my breakfast contain of musli with soured milk and green tea. This green tea from India, is really nice. Normally I have huge problem with green tea. Anyways, you know the feeling of not knowing what to eat, and to have the same thing AGAIN feels a bit heavy but at the sametime, you do not know what is the option.
That was how I felt today, I thought musli or oat and it ended with musli (of course). Nowadays I add less than a teaspoon of honey with my musli, only becasue I like some sweetness and I am telling to myself honey has some good things for us human, the negative part is honey has a lot of energy.