Last evenig was at my parents house and my dad and I made Lemon Scented pork stew and the dish turned out really tasty.
The time to make the dish was may be max a hour, becasue we had never done the dish before. But one hour is more than enough with the preparation and the cooking. I would say the dish is very simple to make and almost no steps to follow.
- 1 pork (s)
- 1 tablespoon butter salt and pepper
- 1 yellow onion (s)
- 2 garlic clove (s)
- 0.5 pieces of meat stock cube (s)
- 12 pieces mushrooms , medium
- 0.5 tbsp flour
- 0.5 jar (s ), thyme , fresh
- 2.5 dl cream
- 0.5 pc lemon (s) , ( both juice and skin )
1. polish pork tenderloin and cut into 1.5 cm thick slices . Honing wheels so they get nice color in a deep frying pan . Stall of security while you mince the onion and garlic. Cut the sponge into wedges .
2. Fry the onion , mushrooms and garlic in skillet in butter . Add the meat and dust with flour. Finely chop the thyme and add along with the cream and beef stock . Grate in a little lemon zest and lemon juice. Let simmer in low heat for about 15 minutes . Season with salt & pepper and possibly more lemon.